- Updated May 20th, 2021
Should you want to remove all information we store related to your facebook account in MyHospital, please follow the next steps.
Disconnect from Facebook in the Game
In the game, press the Cog icon to go the settings menu. Make sure that your game is disconnected from Facebook (red facebook button), as in the following picture.
If instead your game is connected to facebook (green facebook button, as shown below), just click on the button to disconnect your game from facebook.
Remove My Hospital from your Facebook Account
If using the Facebook website,
- go to Settings & Privacy, and choose Apps and Website from the left-hand menu.
- Find My Hospital from the list of the apps you have enabled and click the “View and Edit” to open the settings for My Hospital.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up dialog.
- Take note of your User ID as displayed in the dialog box.
- Click the Remove button to remove My Hospital from your facebook applications.
If using the facebook mobile application:
- Go to “Settings & Privacy” and click “Settings” to open the Settings Menu
- Scroll down to find “Apps and websites” under the “Permissions” section and click on it.
- Click on “Edit” next to the “Logged in with Facebook” entry
- Click on “My Hospital” to see the application details
- Take note of your User ID as displayed in the application details
- Click “Remove” to remove My Hospital from your Facebook applications.
Contact our customer support to complete deletion
Contact our customer support either using the in-game support or by sending an email to email@example.com and quote your facebook User Id you got from the previous steps. We will delete all remaining information related to your facebook account from our databases.