Updated June 15th, 2021
Remove Tiles & Tales from your Facebook Account
If using the Facebook website,
- go to Settings & Privacy, and choose Apps and Website from the left-hand menu.
- Find Tiles & Tales from the list of the apps you have enabled and click the “View and Edit” to open the settings for Tiles & Tales
- Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up dialog.
- Take note of your User ID as displayed in the dialog box.
- Click the Remove button to remove Tiles & Tales from your facebook applications.
If using the facebook mobile application:
- Go to “Settings & Privacy” and click “Settings” to open the Settings Menu
- Scroll down to find “Apps and websites” under the “Permissions” section and click on it.
- Click on “Edit” next to the “Logged in with Facebook” entry
- Click on “Tiles & Tales” to see the application details
- Take note of your User ID as displayed in the application details
- Click “Remove” to remove Tiles & Tales from your Facebook applications.
Contact our customer support to complete deletion
Contact our customer support either using the in-game support or by sending an email to email@example.com and quote your facebook User Id you got from the previous steps. We will delete all remaining information related to your facebook account from our databases.